Back to Volunteer Applications
Social & Digital Manager
February 3, 2022
- Implement social media strategy alongside Social & Digital Manager
- Maintain digital content calendar
- Supervise community management and reply / engage with posts & replies
- Create and publish content to social channels
- Ensure TEDxMelbourne brand consistency through digital content
- Work with Production and Digital Manager (PDM) to plan and execute content across channels
- Work with influencers (sharing, posting, advising)
- Provide analytics to teams as required
- Review and provide copywriting when required – for socials and other content.
Head of Marketing & Partnerships
You are a driven, collaborative and solution seeking individual, who relishes working in a fast-paced environment. You have the ability to think strategically and solve problems whilst maintaining focus on our community and their online engagement with the TEDxMelbourne brand. You are an enthusiastic social media expert, understanding the various audiences and nuances of each platform, tailoring content to each. You are passionate about TED talks and the power of sharing ideas.
You will have:
- Prior experience in running social media platforms is essential.
- Strong copywriting and editing skills.
- Good organisational skills (loves a filing system)
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A flexible mindset to post regularly and seize the moment as required.
- High level knowledge of all social media platforms and boosted ad campaigns
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
TEDxMelbourne is a 100% volunteer run organisation – we have a vibrant and productive team, and are always on the lookout to add great skills and experience to that mix.
Curious to learn more about who you could be working with? Check out Our Team.
Please note: Due to the number of applications received, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Apply through the form below: